This sounds like bad advice when it is written down but—
Business owners and leaders should strongly consider paying for these 6 insurance policies in hopes they are never used:
1) Property Damage – covers cost to replace/repair damaged property;
2) Commercial General Liability – protects when someone sues the business claiming it did something which hurt them or their property;
3) Automobile Liability – provides coverage for damages to property or injury to people resulting from an accident;
4) Worker’s Compensation – covers employees with income and medical benefits if they are injured on job or have a work-related illness;
5) Disability Insurance – insures the beneficiary’s earned income against the risk that a disability happens; and
6) Umbrella Policy – extra liability insurance coverage which generally is associated with automobile liability and commercial general liability policies.
We are not asking you to waste money. We are asking you to invest in your peace.