Estate Planning & Trusts
Plan for the Future. Gain Peace of Mind.
Whether you need help preparing a simple Will, managing a complex estate or creating a Trust, we can help.
An effective estate plan considers your wishes, tax issues, issues involving disposition of assets to impaired individuals, gift planning, trust planning, charitable planning, your financial objectives and many other important issues.
We routinely represent administrators, executors, trustees, devisees, beneficiaries, and creditors with the planning, administration, management, and disposition of probate, guardianship, and trust estates.
Our team of attorneys will work directly with your certified public accountant, tax advisor or financial advisor to build your estate plan or create a trust according to your requirements.
Areas of focus include:
- Preparing simple to complex Wills and Trusts
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Charitable Planning and Charitable Trusts
- Gift Planning and Preparation of Gift Documents
- Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Entities for Estate Planning Purposes